The External Scientific Advisory Board (ESAB) is appointed and steered by the General Assembly. Its role is to ascertain that the research activities carried out by MICROPROD partners in the frame of the project are progressing according to both the scientific plan and time scale, and to assist and facilitate decisions made by the General Assembly.
The ESAB consists of a panel of 6 external experts from different academic disciplines, who between them are qualified in all of the subject areas included in the grant proposal. The General Assembly appointed in unanimous election the following members:
- Şebnem Kalemli-Özcan (University of Maryland)
- Philippe Aghion (Harvard University)
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik (University of Oxford)
- Kalina Manova (University College London)
- Marcel Peter Timmer (University of Groeningen)
- Carol Corrado (The Conference Board)